Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
What is the SEND local Offer
Under the new legislation of the Families Bill 2014 every local authority school has to display their offer of Special Needs Provision and services available.
What is our SEND local offer for?
The Local Offer Report is our way of providing parents with information about how children with additional needs are provided for in our school. At OA Broadoak we welcome working with parents, as your child’s education and overall welfare is important.
This document will help you understand the types of support that we offer at Oasis Academy Broadoak. Within the document you will find the answers to questions such as:
- What are Special Education Needs?
- How does the school know if my child has SEND and what should I do if I think my child has SEND?
- How will the school support my child?
- How accessible is the school?
- How will the school prepare for my child to join the school and move to a new school?
- How will we know how well they are doing?
- How can i be involved?
SEND contact information
If you have any questions whatsoever relating to this SEND provision, please feel free to contact the school office or the following specialist staff: