At Oasis Academy Broadoak, we recognise that children learn in lots of ways, and we are committed to providing a broad, exciting and challenging curriculum which gives every child the chance to excel both during and after school. Part of our curriculum offer is our enrichment programme, designed to allow each and every one of our pupils the opportunity to new experiences and skills
We are proud to provide each of the following activities:
- Music - Music tutors provide lessons in keyboard, brass and other instruments
- Swimming - Swimming sessions are provided during every term in Year 5
- Art - Art Club runs most evenings and children attend national events and competitions
- Residential Holiday Activities - Residential experiences are provided in every year group. Year 1-2 sleepover at the Academy, year 3-4 residential to Hollowford Activity Centre and Year 6 on-site residential with One Adventure.
- Class Trips - In school, local visits and longer trips are arranged to enhance the curriculum in every year group.