My child at school
My child at school is a user friendly app and is now available for all parents/carers to access.
The MyChildAtSchool app (MCAS) will allow you to do the following:
- Receive important messages and letters from us
- View your child’s daily attendance (including punctuality)
- Pay for items
We no longer have the facilities to take cash in school so all parents will need to use our e-payment method to pay for dinner money, trips, breakfast club etc. This can be done online using a very secure app called My child at school (MCAS).
MCAS offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. We hope that everyone will benefit considerably from this facility.
Parents have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; making a payment with your credit or debit card is straightforward. MCAS holds an electronic record of your payments for you to view at a later date.
The importance of keeping your accounts in credit and timely payment enables the Academy to provide quality lunches and services to our families. The finance team keeps track of all accounts.
New to MCAS?
- You have a secure online account activated using a unique activation username and password (this will be given by the office staff).
- Download the My child at school app
- Enter the username and password on your letter, these are case sensitive.
- Complete your details and register your email address.
- Select which items you wish purchase and add them to your basket.
Guide to MCAS (Click on to view)
Please do not hesitate to contact the school office if you need assistance. Your support in using MCAS will help the school enormously, thank you.