We no longer have the facilities to take cash in school so all parents will need to use our e-payment method to pay for dinner money, trips, breakfast club etc. This can be done online using a very secure website called ParentPay or in cash at local stores where you see the PayPoint logo.
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. We hope that everyone will benefit considerably from this facility.
Parents have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; making a payment with your credit or debit card is straightforward. ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments for you to view at a later date.
ParentPay makes online payments easier and quicker but if you don’t have access to a computer or the internet you can use a barcode letter which allows you to pay at shops displaying the PayPoint logo. Please request these from one of our office staff in the main reception, for items due for payment. (A full list can be found on the PayPoint website).
The importance of keeping your accounts in credit and timely payment enables the Academy to provide quality lunches and services to our families. The finance team keeps track of all accounts.
New to ParentPay?
- You have a secure online account activated using a unique activation username and password.
- Login to www.parentpay.com
- Enter the username and password on your letter, these are case sensitive.
- Complete your details and register your email address, a link is then sent to this account, please check for this and click on the link, this is very important. Your account should then be activated. You are then able to;
- Select which items you wish to pay and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To view payments that you have made click on 'History'.
Already have an account?
If you already have a ParentPay account, either with our school or another ParentPay school, you can simply login to that account and add your other children via the Add a child tab on your home page. You will need the below activation username and password to do this.
If you have two or more children at a ParentPay school, you only need to activate one account to create your ‘main account’ and then add your other children via the Add a child tab on your home page.
Please do not hesitate to contact the school office if you need assistance. Your support in using ParentPay will help the school enormously, thank you.