Academy Snacks and Lunches
A snack can be eaten during morning break. Free fruit is available for Y1 and Y2 children, which is located in each classroom daily. All children from Y1 to Y6 are also able to buy toast each day via parent pay or can bring in a piece of fruit of their own choice from home. Children are not allowed to eat anything other than fruit or toast.
At lunchtime we encourage children to have an Academy meal. These are cooked on site and are nutritionally balanced. We always offer a choice including a vegetarian option.
Alternatively, children may bring a packed lunch. Please note that children are not allowed to bring in chocolate, sweets or fizzy drinks into school. We are a healthy eating Academy committed to encouraging our staff, children and families to understand and actively engage in a healthy lifestyle.
Our provision includes:
- Water dispensers in each corridor, with every child receiving a sports top bottle when they start with us
- Fresh fruit every day in Foundation Stage and KS1
- Fresh milk in Foundation Stage
- Healthy school meals with a varied menu and choice of freshly prepared food
- A wide range of extra-curricular sport and lifestyle activities
School meals are £2.25 payable via MCAS.
Food allergen information form:
To find out what we are serving in our kitchens each week, please see the below attachment.
Applying for free school meals
You can check your eligibility by applying via the link below: