/uploaded/Broadoak/OAB_Safeguarding_Policy_2018-19.pdfA list of the Academy policies can be found below, with links to the policy document.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Oasis Academy Broadoak Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Exclusion Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Domestic Violence
- Drugs and Alcohol Education and Prevention Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy Students
- E-Safety Policy
- No Smoking Policy
- Student Equality and Inclusion Policy
- OCL Learning Policy
If you require any paper copies of our policies or have any queries, please email your request to email@example.com
Oasis Community Learning has a duty of care to safeguard each and every young person and member of staff who is associated with our Academies.
Please see below the link to the Oasis Safeguarding Statement of Intent.