We're delighted to say that we're an Ofsted graded 'Good' school in all areas.
Following our first ever Ofsted inspection in September 2021, we're delighted that Ofsted found us to be 'Good' in all areas, these being; quality of education, behaviour and attitudes, personal development, leadership and management, and early years provision. We are very pleased with this outcome as our hard work from both staff and pupils has been recognised. Ofsted found that;
- “Pupils build their knowledge well over time.”
- “Pupils feel safe and cared for in school.”
- “Pupils make use of the spacious and well-resourced playgrounds. They play happily together.”
- “Parents and carers would readily recommend Oasis Academy Broadoak to others.”
- “Leaders are determined that all pupils learn to read well.”
- “Teachers adapt their curriculum plans to meet the needs of pupils with SEND.”
Read the Report
Your views are important to us and we are always keen to know what you think of the Academy. We would appreciate it if you could take five minutes to complete a Parent Survey. If you would like to participate on Parent View, you can do so HERE.